2010年4月19日月曜日

◇Mystery of Psychology◇ ~Achievement-Oriented Sales~No.19

Good morning. This is Tate.

I wrote that marketing covers a wide range last time.
Sales vary many ways.  The ways and types of sales are diversified.
However, when I become an employee in Japan at first, I remember that so called achievement-orientated system was not so popular.

Now, by influence of market mechanism, the market became more and more competitive. There is company which focus on the result only.
These principles are understood as “no sales, no management.” And I do not deny the principle.


By the way, we receive sudden phone calls “would you like to sign up with us? We have new types of mobiles” from agents of a mobile phone company. The company has many agents, and the phone calls I receive were from Sapporo, Kobe and Osaka, many places not related to where I live.
I listened to their voice, and I assume that they are about late 20’s. 
Suddenly, I receive a phone call. “There is new type of mobils, would you sign up with us?”
The way of sales is called “cold calls”

The Percentage of getting their contract signed is one to two percent. Their way of sales is a style like “we have nothing to lose.”
I assume that their salary fluctuate by the number of subscriptions they had in a month.
The conversation of the phone call is about 15 seconds. And only one time.
 
I feel vaguely depressed.
How can they work everyday? What kind of dreams or hopes they have?
I myself had though sales quotas. But my boss, senior staff and my clients educated me, and they gave me chances.
At least I am in the position and the age willing to give chances to other people.

I want to persist in my belief.

Don’t miss the next story.
Good Luck!! (*^_^*)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿