2010年3月29日月曜日

◇Mystery of Psychology◇~Coincidence~No.16

Good morning.
This is Tate.

It is not so easy to build a good relationship with your suppliers or new clients.
It is because of lack of information of each other at first. We need to take time to get to know each other. We instinctively become cautious to someone who we meet at first.

I had been in a sales department for a long time when I was an employee.
In the experiences, I thought about the way to get along as soon as possible.
For example, I scheduled meetings with clients at 16:00 PM, and after the meetings we had a party at Japanese-style pub.
However, the conversation at the party was very important.
We have to make efforts to search for the information in common.

This time, I am going to write about ~Coincidence~.
If we exchange our information in a good way, we can build a familiar relationship.

□Example of good source of coincidence.

 ・hometown
 ・hobby
 ・favorite food, drinks
 ・family (kids’ name, gender)
 ・rare family name

In fact, I used my rare family name and hometown.
I got close to one of my ex clients from conversation following.

The clients asked me,
“Your family name ‘Tate’ is rare family name. Where are you from?”

I said,
“Family name ‘Tate’ exists in some parts of Nagano and Kyusyu. The branch of my family is at Kiso, Nagano.”

“Oh, Kiso is famous for Toson Shimazaki,”
the client said.

I asked,
“Do you know Tsumago and Magome?”

He said,
“I traveled Magome before.”

I said,
That’s a coincidence. The branch of my family is around there. There are a lot of people who have family name of ‘Tate’ around there.”

After all, we search for common subjects each other as "silent agreement".

If you find a common subject, you can build a familiar relationship as fast as F1.

Don’t miss the next story!

Good Luck!! (*^_^*)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿