2009年12月21日月曜日

◇Mystery of Psychology◇~Folding Arms~ No.8

Hello, everyone. This is Tate.

I remembered there were so many meetings such as sales meetings, joint meetings with sales and manufacture departments when I was an employee. A company is a big organization. It was stressful for me to listen to a person who is not related to our division. In this situation, I folded my arms many times.

This time is about folding arms!

★ Action that throws out elbows of folding arms toward to the other person.
・The person is trying to hide a heart covered by both arms for protection. This is a psychological expression of keeping the person out.

★ Action that throws out the elbows.
・ It means that “I can not agree with you.” Especially for women, it tends to show the rejection.

★ Action that folding arms many times.
Strong suspicious who does not open one's heart to others.

★No action that folding arms toward others.
・ There was a result on psychological test that people do not fold their arm in front of a person in front of a favorable person.
There were some people who fold their arms during business meeting with customers.
Especially this action was seen from people in charge of purchasing.


I had seen these scenes sometimes the person had to be patient to listen to the sales talk from salesmen such as me and other competitors.
If the salesperson cannot understand these purchasing supervisors’ feelings, and talk about “attractive information and service” better than competitors, the supervisor would let the explanation pass from one side to the other.

On the other hand, if purchasing supervisor asked me “what does it mean?” I think it is a good result of the sales.
In fact, “how I can attract clients toward me” is the enjoyable part of sales and essential quality.

Don't miss the next story.


Good Luck!(*^_^*)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿