2009年12月2日水曜日

◇Mystery of Psychology◇ ~Hand motion~ No.5

Good afternoon, everyone!

I found a lot of things when I read phonology books.
I felt reading the books too excited to do other things. Sometimes I was reading the books all day long. I am really into it such as forgot about time.

This time is about Hand motion!

I think people care about other's reaction on business and private.
・ Listening with interest
・ Might speak boring story
My first interest was that how were my clients interested in a business talk details.
I would like to know how they feel about what I told them.

※ What would you like to know a feel for?

★ The sign that someone who is interested in your story is
・ showing one’s palm
・ rub one’s jaw
・ clear of obstacle between you

★ The sign that someone who does not agree with your story
・ hold hand tight
・ thumping on desk by one’s finger or pen
・ rub one’s nose

Sometimes signs are not related with psychology, just habit include me.
It might be good for your friendship to tell if you find any your friend’s negative sign.

Don't miss the next story.

Good Luck!(*^_^*)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿